Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Boots From Across The Water


These I bought used from Germany. Barely worn and with their interesting look, they were a steal.  They are, in my opinion, my most unusual pair of docs.




They have no grommets and the squarish toe is unlike most styles.


But like all my docs, they are super comfortable. As the cheese-ball expression goes, "These boots are made for walking!"


That concludes my collection for now. Hope you enjoyed them. Sure you'll spot me wearing them on my blog in the future. Check back for updates, I'm sure new additions will walk their way into my life. I'd love to see yours too, so if you have a Dr. Marten collection of your own, or maybe just a really cool pair, sure would love if you shared.

Later Gators! :}

iphone Apps used: OldPhotoPRO & uSketch


No comments:

Post a Comment