Monday, April 21, 2014

A DREIECKE For My Sis


Modeled by Mr. Fabulous Handsomeness

I just finished up the Dreiecke hat, part of a Birthday gift for my sister. I know, I know, not exactly winter hat season! But I've kind of started this tradition of giving my sister a handmade hat on major holidays and the Dreiecke looked fun. (Which it was!)

You're looking at it here in the "unblocked" stage, so you'll have to excuse the wobbliness. (I'm sure wobbliness is a very fancy knitting term... somewhere in the world.)

   I used Wool-Ease in Forest Green Heather and really liked everything about the yarn, the squishiness, the color, plus the machine washable/dryable part. For a knit gift, this is always super important, (at least for me).

Like I said the pattern was fun. I really like the stitch pattern and it was the perfect breather project to stick between bigger projects.





No comments:

Post a Comment