Tuesday, March 25, 2014

My Hetty Cardigan


This is the Hetty Cardigan by pattern designer Andi Satterlund. I made this back in October when she was doing her knit-along... and yep, just posting it now.



The yarn I used is Everyday Soft Worsted in Really Red. I loved working with yarn! Yeah it's not super fancy but really nice and soft with a shine to it. Also washes up really well and has a nice drape.


The lace is fun! This is one of those patterns that makes you feel like a wizard, when in actuality, it's not as complicated as it seems. And it knits up quick!


As you can see, since I'm from some lost race of pygmies, (reaching a great height of five feet), I had to shorten things a bit. I'm pleased to say it all worked out well.


It goes with quite a few of my dresses. I can easily see another of these Hettys in my future. ;)

2 comments: