Friday, August 17, 2012

Swagger List: Betsey Johnson


Betsey
Betsey Johnson has been rock'en the fashion world for some time now. With her unique design, use of color and prints, she combines fun and femininity. She's on the list of inspiring artists for me and a reminder to not forget to take risks.
Betsey Beauties
When starting a new dress I have to sometimes remind myself to use elements that speak to me. Things like color, interesting fabric prints, or fun style elements. (Read on...)


Betsey Flowers

Betsey Hoedown

Spider Thermo Hooded Dress

Source
When finding a starting place for a new dress, selecting a pattern, fabric, and color, Betsey is a idea I return to. Sometimes you need a guide to keep you grounded in your ideas. Betsey is that tether for me.

What is your inspiration? Who inspires you?

No comments:

Post a Comment